- 4 cans of Nobles Chicken Breast in oil.
- 1 courgette.
- 1 aubergine.
- 1 onion.
- 200 g. tomato sauce.
- 1 TS honey.
- Light Olive Oil.
- Chopped chive.
- Optional: Cubed fried potatoes.
- 1) Cut the vegetables into cubes, add salt and poach in the olive oil from the can.
- 2) Heat up the tomato sauce.
- 3) Place the vegetables in the middle of a nice presentation plate. Place the Nobles Chicken Breast on top of it and dress it around with tomato sauce.
- 4) Finally, cut the chive and place it on top of it. Add a dash of virgin olive oil.