Chicken Breast in Tomato Sauce, with White Rice, Poached Egg and Basil Leaves
4 cans of Nobles Chicken Breast in Tomato Sauce.
100 g. of white rice.
½ l. Nobles Homemade Chicken Stock.
2 cloves of garlic.
Tomato sauce (from the Brest Chicken can).
Light Olive Oil.
100 g. Brie cheese.
1) Slice the garlic, fry gently in light olive oil until golden. Add the rice and stir it with a teaspoon to hang loose. Moisten with chicken stock and cook for 20 minutes. Season with salt.
2) In a pot of boiling water, add salt and a dash of vinegar. Then add the eggs one by one without shell and boil for about 4 or 5 minutes until the white is set. Keep the eggs in a separate dish well drained.
3) Open the cans of Chicken Breast in Tomato Sauce and place the breast next to the rice.
4) Heat up the tomato sauce from the Chicken Breast can and cut the Brie cheese into pieces or rectangles.
5) Use a mould to place nicely the rice on a presentation plate. Place the Chicken in Tomato Sauce on top of it. On one side, place the tomato sauce and the poached egg. Finally, add cheese to taste and decorate with basil leaves.